Media:scape tables are collaborative tables featuring a screen which allows up to four users to share the screens on their devices using an HDMI connection. Two interactive Media:scape tables are located on the first floor of the Mountain Side in the space adjacent to the Learning Commons. For reference, please see Map of Group Study Spaces.
- Media:scape tables are kept open for anyone needing to use them. Priority will be given to study groups of UCSB students, staff, and faculty who have reserved a Media:scape through this system.
- UCSB Library reserves the right to cancel a Media:scape reservation if the group has not occupied the table within 15 minutes of the reservation time.
- UCSB student, staff, and faculty groups (2-4 people) may reserve a Media:scape table for 2 hours per day per group.
- You must use a valid email address to reserve a space. You will receive a confirmation email to that address upon completion of this form.
- Please respond to the email within 30 minutes to confirm your registration or the reservation will be canceled.
- You will need to bring proof of confirmation (printout, saved email or screenshot on phone, laptop, or other device, etc) when you come to the space to claim your slot.