Book an individual appointment with a reference librarian for assistance with papers, assignments, or other research needs.
- Research consultation hours are M-Th 11:00am-5:00pm and F 11:00am-4:00pm.
- Appointments are limited to UCSB students, faculty, and staff with a valid UCSBNetID.
- All research consultations will take place in Room 1515A, behind the Reference Desk in the Library Paseo.
- Appointments are available in 20-minute time slots and must be booked one hour in advance of appointment start time. UCSB students, faculty, and staff may book a total of 2 time slots per day.
- UCSB Library reserves the right to cancel your appointment if you fail to appear within 10 minutes of your appointment time.
- You will receive a confirmation email at your UCSB.edu address.
- Please respond to the email within 30 minutes to confirm your research consultation booking or the appointment will be canceled.
- You will need to bring proof of confirmation (printout, saved email or screenshot on phone, laptop, or other device, etc) when you come to the research consultation appointment.