Use this form to request one-to-one research assistance from our subject librarians.
For Spring Quarter all research consultations will be conducted online via Zoom.
- Research consultation hours are Monday through Thursday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm and Friday, 9:00 am - 4:00 pm PST.
- Appointments are limited to UCSB students, faculty, and staff.
- Research consultations must be booked at least 24 hours in advance. If you need help sooner, please visit the Ask-a-Librarian Chat Service.
- Research consultations are in-depth research assistance and are scheduled for 60 minutes. If you have a question that you believe will take significantly less time, please visit the Ask-a-Librarian Chat Service.
- Contact the librarian you're meeting with if you need to cancel your appointment or use the link in your confirmation email. If you are more than 10 minutes late, you will need to reschedule.
- Select a subject below, then scroll up to select a date and time.